Coach launched a new Global Procurement organization in October 2015 along with standardized Procurement processes, policies and technology.
Global Procurement policies govern purchasing activity at Coach. Relevant policy changes include:
- • Contracts are required for all purchases with an anticipated annual spend above $50,000.
- • Purchase Orders are required for all purchases and will be governed using Coach’s standard terms and conditions.
- • Payment terms are now 60 days for all new business.
- • Ariba technology will be used to support an array of Procurement activities, including hosted or punchout catalogs, distributing and managing RFPs, and processing POs and invoices.
- • Suppliers may be asked to set up an account on the Ariba Network, if one does not yet exist.
- • Global Procurement Category Managers will support supplier relationships going forward.
For questions pertaining to your contract or future business with Coach, please contact GlobalProcurement@coach.com.
For questions related to transacting with Coach via the Ariba system, please contact SupplierEnablement@coach.com.
PURCHASE ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
SUPPLIER CODE OF CONDUCT
Coach, Inc. has enacted the following Supplier Code of Conduct. Coach, Inc. expects all companies from whom it procures products and services to be bound by this Supplier Code of Conduct. Please note that this code supersedes the Company’s supplier selection guidelines.