• Counterfeiting is the passing off of imitation products as authentic brand-name goods.
• Counterfeit Coach products are typically of poor quality and lack the details that make each Coach bag high-quality.
• Counterfeiting has been linked to organized crime, child labor, and terrorism. It is estimated that counterfeiting costs the United States economy 250 to 500 billion dollars a year.
WHAT COACH DOES
• Coach vigorously pursues counterfeiters and the shops, websites, vendors, and flea markets that sell counterfeit Coach merchandise.
• We work with local, state, and federal law enforcement as well as U.S and foreign customs officials to try to stop the sale of counterfeit goods at every point in the supply chain.
• Coach DOES NOT authenticate merchandise or determine whether serial numbers match actual Coach items. If you purchase an item from an authorized Coach retailer, you are guaranteed the item is authentic.
WHERE TO BUY COACH PRODUCTS
• Coach does not offer its products for sale through individuals, street vendors, internet auctions, independent boutiques, flea markets, or house parties.
• The ONLY authorized store that Coach offers its merchandise for sale are:
º Coach Stores
º Coach Factory Stores
º Authorized Department Stores (see store locator of Coach.com)
Remember: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
BUYING COACH ONLINE
•The only websites owned and operated by Coach to sell Coach products online are www.coach.com and www.coachfactory.com.The ONLY authorized third-party websites that sell Coach products are:
• Examples of websites that have sold counterfeit Coach products: