We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please return the item to us within 60 days of purchase in its original condition for a refund in the original form of payment or an exchange. Coach merchandise may be returned by mail or to a Coach store. All merchandise must be in new and unused condition.
Return by Mail in 2 easy steps!
1. Fill Out the return form included with your order and be sure to include the form in the return package.
2. For U.S. Returns to Coach.com, use the Prepaid UPS Return Label included with your order:
• Affix the Prepaid UPS domestic return label to the shipping box and retain the bottom portion of the label with the tracking number.
• Take your package to a UPS location. Locations include UPS Stores, UPS drop boxes, UPS customer centers and authorized retail outlets. You can find your closest UPS location at www.ups.com/dropoff.
• Please note: Coach.com will deduct a return handling fee of $7 from your refund when you ship your return using our Prepaid UPS return label. Any return shipment including a footwear item will not be subject to the $7 fee.
• Returns and exchanges will be processed within 3-5 business days of receipt.
Canada, APO/FPO Returns
• Please ship your package via an insured, traceable means (ex. UPS, FedEx, USPS).
• Return to:
Coach Returns Department One Coach Way Jacksonville, FL 32218
• Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
Returns to Stores
• Coach online purchases may be exchanged or returned to a Coach store.
• New, unused, merchandise may be exchanged or returned (for a refund in the original form of payment) at a Coach Full Price or Coach Outlet store with an original online invoice. If returning Coach Outlet merchandise to a Coach Full Price store, you may return for a Coach Merchandise card only.
• Without an original online invoice, merchandise may be returned for the lowest price within the past 30 days in the form of a Coach Merchandise Card only.
• We will be glad to issue a refund to the original PayPal account for any new and unused merchandise returned to our Jacksonville facility within 60 days of purchase (see above for address).
• At this time, we cannot offer exchanges for orders paid via PayPal and returned to our Jacksonville facility; we can offer a merchandise credit, which may be applied toward the purchase of a new item.
• Purchases made with PayPal or other 3rd party payment processers may be returned for a Coach Merchandise Card only.
Monogrammed items may not be exchanged or returned. New and unused bags may be returned if monogramming is included only on the removable Coach hangtag.
Price adjustments are permitted only when an item has been marked down. The price adjustment must be made within 14 days of purchase from a Coach Retail Store or via Coach.com. The item and original receipt must accompany the request.
Coach reserves the right to modify its exchange and return policy.