- Product details
- Editor's notes
- Signature coated canvas, glovetanned leather, metallic leather, nappa leather, suede and genuine snakeskin
- Inside zip and snap pockets
- Kisslock closure, leather lining
- Handle with 3 1/4" drop
- Outside slip pocket
- Detachable strap with 22" drop for shoulder or crossbody wear
- Instantly change the look of your bag with an interchangeable strap.
- 9" (L) x 6" (H) x 3 1/2" (W)
Style No. 69024
Inspired by kisslock closures on vintage coin purses, the Kisslock Frame bag is based on the “Cashin Carry” from 1969, a top-handle style designed by Coach’s original creative director, Bonnie Cashin. Crafted in a mosaic patchwork of luxe materials, nostalgic patterns and our Signature canvas, the compact 23 fits a phone, cash, keys and a few cards. Embellished with sequins and embroidery, wear the versatile silhouette crossbody with its removable strap.