1941 SADDLE/BLACK COPPER
- Product details
- Editor's notes
- Burnished glovetanned leather
- Inside open and coin purse pockets
- Turnlock closure, leather lining
- Outside slip pocket
- Detachable strap with 22" drop doubles up for three ways to wear: short or long on the shoulder or crossbody style
- Compatible with Coach interchangeable straps
- 9 1/2" (L) x 6 3/4" (H) x 2 3/4" (W)
Style No. 38286
First introduced in 1973, “the little bag that could” (and did) is a longtime Coach favorite. Slightly larger than the original, the 24 is updated with a double accordion gusset, adding space for essentials and special treasures. It’s crafted of burnished glovetanned leather.
Instantly change the look of your bag with an interchangeable strap.