New Ways to Gift
What’s in stores? Fast and easy ways to shop Coach—including private
and virtual shopping appointments, store pickup, and contactless pay.
What’s in Stores
Keeping everyone safe and connected is always our top priority—here are a few of the things we’re doing differently in stores:
- All customers and employees are required to wear a mask inside our stores.
- All customers and employees must practice social distancing—please keep at least 6 feet away from others while you shop.
- We’ll be monitoring the health of our store employees—for their safety and yours.
- We’ll accept several forms of contactless payment* at checkout, so you can keep it hands-free.
- We’ll be offering one-on-one shopping appointments with store associates (in case you need a little styling advice).
- Questions? Call your local store to learn more.
*Refunds for Apple Pay and Samsung Pay will be in the form of a merchandise card.
How to Buy Online
and Pick Up in Stores*
It’s a fast and free way to get your online order (you can even choose from storefront or in store pickup).
- If available, select “PICK UP IN STORE” before adding your product to cart.
- After checkout, you’ll receive a confirmation email when your order is ready to be picked up.
- If you’d like a storefront pickup, please call in advance to schedule this service (otherwise, your order will be held inside the store).
- Upon arrival, a store associate will check your ID and original form of payment before you sign for your order.
Note: your card will not be charged until you pick up your order. If your order is not picked up within 48 hours, the store will cancel your order.
*Not available in Canada.
Virtual Shopping Appointments
Need a little help? Call to schedule a virtual shopping appointment with one of our store associates—they’ll show you our latest arrivals and help you find something that’s just your style.