to Shop Coach
We’re excited to let you know that we’re reopening select stores—and we can’t wait
to welcome you back. Plus, we’re still offering store pickup
and virtual shopping appointments with our “Coach to Go” service.
What’s in Store
Keeping everyone safe and connected is still our top priority—here are a few of the things we’ll be doing differently when we reopen stores:
- For the safety of all, we’ll be operating at reduced hours and practicing social distancing.
- We’ll be monitoring the health of our store employees—for their safety and yours.
- We’ll accept all forms of contactless payment* at checkout, so you can keep it hands-free.
- We’ll be offering one-on-one shopping appointments with store associates during non-operating hours (in case you need a little styling advice).
- Questions? Call your local store to learn more.
*Refunds for Apple Pay and Samsung Pay will be in the form of a merchandise card.
Coach to Go FAQ
How Does “Coach to Go” Work?
- If your local store is offering pickup services, call ahead to place your order.
How Does the Checkout Process Work?
- Simply provide your credit card information over the phone—a store associate will place your order and follow up with an estimated pickup time.
Do You Still Offer Customization Services?
- Yes, we still offer monogramming and customization services. Be sure to ask a store associate how to personalize your Coach product(s).
I’m Ordering a Gift. Can You Wrap It?
- Yes, just let us know that it’s a gift—we’ll wrap it up with a box and ribbon so it’s ready to give.
Virtual Shopping Appointments
Need a little help? Call to schedule a virtual shopping appointment with one of our store associates—they’ll show you our latest arrivals and help you find something that’s just your style.