- Stores & Sites
- Counterfeit Education
What Is Counterfeiting?
- Counterfeiting is the passing off of imitation products as authentic brand-name goods.
- Counterfeit Coach products are typically of poor quality and lack the details that make each Coach bag high-quality.
- Counterfeiting has been linked to organized crime, child labor, and terrorism. It is estimated that counterfeiting costs the United States economy 250 to 500 billion dollars a year.
What Coach Does
- Coach vigorously pursues counterfeiters and the shops, websites, vendors, and flea markets that sell counterfeit Coach merchandise.
- We work with local, state, and federal law enforcement, as well as U.S. and foreign customs officials to try to stop the sale of counterfeit goods at every point in the supply chain.
- In an effort to protect our valuable brand, and ultimately the consumer who is our loyal customer, Coach reserves the right to refuse the sale of Coach products to individuals engaging in reselling or transshipping activities.
- Coach DOES NOT authenticate merchandise or determine whether serial numbers match actual Coach items. If you purchase an item from an authorized Coach retailer, you can be assured that the item is authentic.
Where To Buy Coach Products
- Coach does not offer its products for sale through individuals, street vendors, internet auctions or marketplaces, flea markets, or house parties.
- The ONLY authorized stores through which Coach offers its merchandise for sale are:
- Coach Stores
- Coach Outlet Stores
- Select Authorized Department Stores and Boutiques (for examples, see store locator of Coach.com)
- Remember: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Buying Coach Online
- The only websites owned and operated by Coach to sell Coach products online are www.coach.com, www.coachoutlet.com, and the international e-commerce sites that are accessible directly from our International page.
- Examples of third-party e-commerce websites that are authorized to sell Coach products are:
- The above list of authorized retailers is not exhaustive. Any questions regarding whether or not another e-commerce site is an authorized retailer of Coach products may be directed to the Coach counterfeit hotline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Examples of websites that have sold counterfeit Coach products:
- Coachoutletfactory.com, Coachbags.biz, Coachoutletsbags.com
- WARNING: Counterfeit websites often use the word COACH in the URL, have a layout similar to www.coach.com, and use content and images copied directly from Coach’s official website.
- To report counterfeits, please call the Coach counterfeit hotline at 877-788-7656 or email the information requested below to email@example.com. This can be done anonymously.
- The following information is useful to Coach to take action against a counterfeiter:
- Location, Name, and Address (physical address or URL)
- Type of location (retail store, flea market, internet, etc.)
- Quantities and styles of products being sold
- Do the items say Coach or use any of our Trademarks (i.e. COACH, Signature C design, Coach Lozenge, Horse & Carriage logo)?